Testing a new service
David is a financial planner and owner of Cereus Financial – a financial advisory firm with a passion for college planning.
David and I had already worked together to redesign his website, but he was preparing to launch a new service called “College Money Match”, and wanted to make sure everything was well situated underneath the hood before he went live.
He came to me needing the minimum viable pieces needed for a successful beta run:
- A landing page for the new product
- Automated sign-up flow
- A branded marketing flier (that he could print from home)
“She was very easy to work with and had a lot of great ideas”-David @ Cereus
A super-powered sales page
It was important to David that payment processing and email communications be seamless, and that his team received all the information they needed as people signed up.
- First, we added a landing page to his current WordPress site
- Then, we finessed the tech so that – upon checkout – the client was automatically added to Cereus’ client management workflow.
- Lastly, we got him setup with a branded flier that he could easily print from home and hand out in the wild.
The beta launch was a success, and the program is still running 🙂